Board Nominations & Criteria – Nominations Are Now OPEN
Elected board members serve one 3-year term and are not eligible for consecutive terms. Nominations for the 2024-2026 term close on October 9 with elections to follow. The next term officially begins on January 1, 2024.
As an AEHADA Board Member, duties include:
- Participation in monthly one-hour board conference calls
- Providing general guidance and direction on matters affecting the growth and development of the organization
- Possibly performing additional duties related to representing the association as requested by the chair or staff
- Additional support and time may be required of each board member on committees or other involvement
- Committee positions are determined at the beginning of each calendar year
- Total time requirement: 2-3 hours per month, and additional time depending on committee involvement
Candidates for election to the board must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been an active member for the past year
- Must have participated in any of the following: committee work, in-person A-group event, online focus groups, surveys, collaboration with peers, etc.
If you meet the AEHADA Board nomination criteria, please complete the nomination form below. The nomination deadline is October 2023.