INNOVATION BEYOND THE EDGE
CHIME and AEHIA are happy to present a 12-part virtual innovation series beginning April 13 and continuing through the end of May. These 45-minute interactive learning and sharing sessions will occur on Mondays and Fridays, and combine highlighted innovation successes presented by healthcare executives with virtual round-table discussions.
Each discussion will consist of:
- Introductions from CHIME and supporters
- 20-minute presentation:
- Topics include: Innovation value creation in health and care, COVID-19 specific innovations and lessons learned
- Presentations will be led by healthcare provider executives
- 15-minute virtual round-table discussion:
- Attendees will be automatically assigned into a break-out group following the presentation
- Breakouts will include 2-3 questions to guide discussion
These series are available to all CHIME, AEHIS, AEHIT, and AEHIA members.
CEUs will be assigned for attendance. Attendees will earn one (1) CEU for each session; CEUs may be applied towards CHCIO, CFCHE, and CHISL certification requirements.
Interested in presenting?
We’d love to hear from you! If you have a topic around advanced technology, COVID-19 support, or innovative problem solving, please send an email to CHIME CIO, Jonathan Fritz ([email protected]) that includes the following information:
- The topic you’d like to present
- A title for your talk
- A 30-60 second video or audio clip summarizing your presentation
We would like to thank our Series Supporters:
We also want to thank our Streaming Supporter: