The AEHIA Foundation is a non-profit organization comprised of select healthcare IT application vendors and professional services firms. AEHIA Foundation members benefit from the unique opportunity to partner and collaborate with member CAOs and other top level IT applications executives.
Foundation partners become an integral part of the organization enabling them to connect frequently with active and engaged healthcare IT leaders through organization-sponsored education and events.
Benefits of membership include:
- Two registrations to AEHIA Annual Fall Summit
- Access to the AEHIA membership directory
- Access to the AEHIA website resources
- One online focus group with participation by AEHIA members
- One online educational webinar session (must be conducted in conjunction with an AEHIA member)
- Company logo prominently displayed on the AEHIA website
- Press release postings on the AEHIA website
Other Engagement Opportunities (additional fees apply):
- Access to the CHIME Cooperative Member Services Program, provided by CHIME Technologies
- Access to the CHIME Advisory Board Services Program
- Access to the CHIME Speakers Bureau
Annual Investment: $10,000 (per calendar year)